Included in this pack are: 3 Giant Marimo (1.75” to 2.5”), 2 Medium-Sized Marimo (1.5”), and 2 Small Marimo (1”). These are one of the most popular aquatic plants on Amazon and they are extremely easy to take care of! Ideal for both aquarium hobbyists and anyone looking for unique home decor pieces. Keep them in jars as pets, use them in terrarium kits, or more! The Marimo moss balls generate oxygen and remove nitrates, improving water quality for your aquariums. If you wish, you can cut the moss balls into smaller pieces and the individual pieces will grow into separate moss balls.
Marimo balls are regarded as good luck charms in Japan, and since they have been known to live to 200 years and beyond, they are often kept as family heirlooms. They are thought to symbolize close bonds between family members or close-knit friends, and are often passed down to children and grandchildren or nieces and nephews. By the time future generations receive the marimo balls, they will be larger in size and will continue to grow with each generation. Additionally, marimo moss balls are sometimes given to young children as “pets,” since the only care they require is occasional water changes. Marimo balls are also thought to represent everlasting love; thus, they are often used as wedding table ornaments or even gifted at weddings. They are appropriate as a gift to the bride and groom, and smaller marimo balls make wonderful take-home gifts for the guests that will serve as mementos of the newly-weds’ special day.
- STRAIGHT FROM US TO YOU: Other sellers often attempt to sell marimo through fulfillment services that keep your plants in a dark, dry box for 2-5 weeks. If it says “Sold by *** and Fulfilled by ***” under the price, that means the plants are being shipped from a fulfillment center instead of directly from the seller. All the extra time in transit all but guarantees the plants will die in the months following delivery, and is actually illegal since fulfillment services don’t have nursery licenses.
- HIGHEST RATED MARIMO ON AMAZON: Unlike other Marimo, our moss balls go through a 3-step quality control process where we quarantine and treat the Marimo to eradicate potential pests and parasites, carefully grade each Marimo to remove low quality specimens, and then each moss ball is gently hand washed to remove most sand and silt. This ensures our Marimo moss ball are free of all the common contaminants and pests included with most Marimo on the market. Our Marimo are sustainably harvested in Europe and are 100% natural with no dye, pesticides, or other contaminants.
- THE EASIEST LIVE AQUARIUM PLANT: Marimo Moss Balls are without a doubt the easiest live aquarium plant; they require no special aquarium light, CO2 system, or aquarium plant fertilizer. Marimo also remove nitrogen and phosphate from the aquarium, increasing water quality and removing algae by competing with algae for nutrients. Marimo moss ball can be kept in nearly any freshwater aquarium that has a temperature of 78f or less. They are particularly useful in shrimp and snail tanks, as the shrimp and snails love grazing on them for biolfilm.
- BEAUTIFUL AQUARIUM DECORATION: With their deep green color, spherical shape, and easy level of care, Marimo are the perfect live aquarium decoration. Their unique appearance makes them a centerpiece aquarium ornament in any small aquarium, and a wonderful addition to aquarium driftwood, aquarium rocks, and other natural decor of a large aquarium. Marimo are also widely popular for use in terarriums, jars, vases, and other containers. Marimo are a unique wedding gift idea, and they are traditionally given as gifts in Japan to signify love and commitment to a partner.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so sure that you’ll be impressed by the quality and value of our Marimo pack that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your moss balls for any reason whatsoever, we offer a no questions asked refund policy. Simply return your Marimo through Amazon for a full refund, and you won’t even be charged for shipping.